Under the leadership of the Chief Medical Officer and in partnership with the Physician SDOH Research Advisory Committee, the Executive Director of the ProMedica National Center for Social Determinants Research will lead system and regional leadership, academics, and population health staff to ensure that research and data analytics within the ProMedica Social Determinants of Health Research Center meets its strategic, mission driven goals and objectives.
1. Leads ProMedica’s National Center for Social Determinant
Research and establishes the strategic plan to research the impact that social
determinants of health has on health outcomes and cost.
2. Responsible for providing strategic leadership by working with the executive management team and the ProMedica Physician SDOH Research Advisory Committee to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
3. Represents ProMedica at national gatherings and research conferences.
4. Plans, organizes and directs research activities and aligns resources as needed, in accordance with professional, regulatory, and academic standards in alignment with ProMedica’s mission, goals and values.
5. Accountable for monitoring and reporting key performance indicators.
6. Oversees implementation and process improvement plans around data collection, data analysis, and research projects within the Center.